Sunday, January 20, 2008

Helpful kids

Jacob had a great birthday. Thanks to our two boys he was able to sit back and relax as they:
opened all of his gifts
and blew the candles out on his cake.
Just when he thought he might get to participate in the festivities and enjoy his cake this face appeared begging at his side until
Jacob finally gave in and gave away his birthday cake.
And a special thanks to Austin for pushing the T.V. on top of Chase because now I finally have an entertainment center.

4 comments:

Jill said...

awhhhhh, who could refuse that face? haha. cute entertainment center! (i hope chase doesn't have any permanent injuries)

sarita said...

Love the entertainment center! Very well-deserved. Where'd you get it?

Kelly said...

Sara, Thanks I was so excited to find it. We got it at Homemakers Furniture Outlet. They have a great "particle board" section. They are cheaper than what I have seen at Wal-mart, Target, etc. They are having a big sale this weekend.

Amy said...

Ryan loves Jacob's shirt, I love your entertainment center!