Saturday, August 9, 2008

Random shots

My kids aren't huge vegetable eaters. I still try everything and finally we found a hit. We've had corn several times but I guess I made the mistake of cutting it off the cob. This time they were all over it. Austin even begs to have it for dinner. I guess that's a start.

Oooops! Can't seem to keep those shorts up. (Raccoon River Park)







7 comments:

sarita said...

Does Chase have ambitions to be a plumber someday? Love the pics!

Erica said...

This make me laugh, Chase is so cute!! I love the pictures!

Ashley said...

Oh I want to pinch those little buns of his. What a cute pic!!! I'm glad y'all had so much fun at the fair...I wanted a deep-fried twinkie too...I'm glad Austin ate one for me;). We miss y'all!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Adult bum cracks...no thanks...but there is something about little kids that just make me laugh and smile! Such cute pictures. The fair is GREAT! I am still trying to convince Ben into taking us this year.

Jill said...

yummmmm corn. my mom mailed me some from utah! that is how much i love it.

cute bums needs to be exposed. great job.

Robyn said...

Chase is so cute! How funny. Looks like you had fun at the fair too, we have yet to try it out. And now that I have Austin's opinion, I might have to hold off.

musson said...

LOVE THE PLUMBERS CRACK!!!