The boys just enjoying some quality TV time together.
Yesterday Chase insisted on wearing this old Halloween costume. He was so excited to have it on. It is about a 9 month size so it is a little small but he didn't care one bit.
Chase's new talent: can turn on the TV and find the channel with cartoons. I know, I know, I've got one talented kid.
Austin and Chase "climbing" the tree in the front yard.
Austin having fun in the Parkinson's backyard. (Thanks Chrissy!)
Another Chrissy shot. I love this one because when you make it bigger you can really see his gorgeous green eyes. (Not to brag.)

7 comments:
Your boys are so cute! Chase is getting so big, I love the costume picture!
It's been awhile since you've posted! Cute pictures of the boys! Erik LOVES dressing up in his old halloween costumes even if they are way too small!
Cute pictures! I can't believe how much the boys are growing!!! I guess kids do that though.
I didn't believe that was Austin in the first picture. I looked at it and wondered where Austin was. Man, he has gotten so big!
What cute little guys you have.
Brad and I were both looking through these last night and missing your boys like crazy. They are so so cute.
Cute pictures of the boys. You can say Chase's eyes are beautiful because they are!!!! I like Chase in the tooooo small costume. So funny!!! Kids do the strangest things sometimes, but you gotta just roll with it. Austin is such a little stud muffin! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment