Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Soccer Time
I can handle being a soccer mom. I guess it helps that I have always LOVED soccer. Lucky for me this guy does too! Tonight on the way to baseball he let me know that he really likes soccer and wished it was a soccer game instead. (All I could think was, "Me too!) This year he has been fun to watch. He has really started to figure out the art of dribbling. He is also a very aggressive player. Meaning he charges right in the group and fights for the ball. 
Here he is heading for a goal.
Just kicked a goal kick.
He loves to steal the ball. Even if it is from his own teammates.
After his last game I had a talk with about how he needs to work as a team and not steal the ball away from his own players. His response, "But mom, I'm faster and I actually score goals!" Wow he is confident or maybe boarder line cocky. But as a bragging mom I do have to admit it is true. But never the less, the next game he is going to work on not stealing the ball from his own teammates. We've loved going to soccer games this spring and sad that the season is already coming to an end. Thank goodness for fall soccer that starts in just 3 short months!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment