Here are a few pictures of Jackson at about 4 weeks old. He is such a sweet baby and is growing so fast. He hates it when he has a wet diaper and is about the only time he cries. (Which is frequent.) But as soon as you lay him down on the changing table he stops. He loves having his diaper off.

The boys still love him. Although they don't beg to hold him as often they still get super excited when they see him.

Jackson started to smile this week. Not that gasy smile but the real deal. Austin was really good about trying to get it on camera for us. Most of these just missed the smiles but they're still cute.
1 comment:
Kelly I Have been HORRIBLE about blogging lately. It's not a new story, but it's the one thing that always takes the backseat. Anyways, here I am going through blogs and I just need to scoop up and hold this adorable, ADORABLE, little baby. Except I'm in Texas, so that's not going to work out quite like I'm hoping ;). Um, you & Jacob make darling little boys. In fact, I think I'd be okay having 3 if they turned out half as cute as yours are. I sure miss you guys!! Yea for Graduating in a FEW MONTHS!! Can you believe it? I swear I remember when y'all moved in with little tiny Chase - and now look at him & Austin. Crazy cute. And way to hang in there and still do all these fun Christmas festivities. You're super mom!!!! For real. Enjoy that little newborn - oh how I miss holding that stage and loving on that stage and how they just stay in the carseat happily without running crazy in a store (Gavin's latest thing. ;) (Though I do enjoy my uninterrupted sleep....haha!!)
Post a Comment