So I am about a month behind on looking at this, but had to comment anyway! He is the cutest little thing! Crazy how fast the year went, isn't it?? Love all your pictures! You guys have the cutest boys!!
Hope you are doing well and enjoying residency! As much as you can, anyway...it is residency!
5 comments:
So I am about a month behind on looking at this, but had to comment anyway! He is the cutest little thing! Crazy how fast the year went, isn't it?? Love all your pictures! You guys have the cutest boys!!
Hope you are doing well and enjoying residency! As much as you can, anyway...it is residency!
I can't believe he's one! Time has flown by and he's getting so big, and so, so cute. Miss you guys! Hope residency is treating you well.
I love him!
Yep, that's some good stuff! Love it!
Okay Kelly-
I keep checking for an update and am not seeing one....I love you enough to tell you that it is time for an update lady!
Post a Comment