20 Years Ago/Mar. 1988 - I was living in Royal Lemington Spa, England. I was in the forth grade and went to a school where I had to were a school uniform with a tie. (Not so cute.)
10 Years Ago/Mar. 1998- I was about to celebrate my 20th birthday. I was a sophomore at USU and enjoying my new found freedom of living away from home.
5 Years Ago/Mar. 2003- Getting married to a wonderful guy and having the most perfect and beautiful wedding day. (Special thanks to my mom who really planned the whole thing since I was busy with work.)
3 Years Ago/Mar. 2005- Sitting in the hospital with Austin as he underwent and recovered from his last surgery.
1 Year Ago/Mar. 2007 - Changing our minds from moving to Kansas City and making the decision to move to Des Moines instead. Also, adjusting to life with a newborn and a three year old.
So Far This Year- I'm enjoying a being a stay-at-home mom. Even if we are basically stranded inside our house as we wait for the freezing weather to end. (Isn't March supposed to equal Spring not freezing temperatures?)
Yesterday- Went birthday shopping for Austin's 4th birthday.
Today- Home sick from church. Enjoying some peace and quiet with Jacob and Austin at church and Chase taking a nice long nap since he was up ALL night.
Later Tonight- Enjoy some time with my family and relax a bit.
Tomorrow- Spend the day with my two boys. Plan a fun date for our 5th Anniversary this week and finish designing Austin's birthday cake. (Should be interesting.)
This Year-We are moving to a new house, looking forward to a nice break from school and a long trip visiting family. Counting the days until my new niece is born.
5 comments:
I can't believe Austin is almost 4! Fun learning about you.
That was fun to read and learn a little more about you.
You do have such a handsome little boy. I love when they get dressed up for church. They look so grown up with their ties on!
Way to be, Kelly. :) I'm glad you shared that info about you. It's always fun to learn more about ya'll.
It was fun to read about you Kelly. I hope you do something great for your 5th anniversary. I was lame for ours and did not want to leave Nora very much even though Ted's parents came to watch her! I was very overly protective! 5 years is a big one!
Go new house! YES! So exciting no? I love it I love it I love it! So when's that third one coming? We need a girl sista! HEE HEE
Post a Comment