It seems like just yesterday Austin was born and now he is 4 years old. He was our little honeymoon surprise baby. I was a little shocked when I found out(crying in the bathroom.) But it didn't take long for me to take to the idea and from the moment he arrived we knew what are lives had been missing. What a blessing this boy has been to us. Becoming a mother is the greatest gift I have received. Austin brings me so much joy. He makes me laugh and we love spending time together. Some of my favorite things about him from this past year are:
-he gave me the nickname of "me-me" he called me this for months and for no reason.
-his sweet hugs and I love you mom
-when I do something simple for him and he says "you are the best!"
-his silly imagination
-his many self-given haircuts
-Austin loves to help me with anything, cooking, cleaning, you name it. He really is my big helper.
I have had so much fun looking back and baby pictures of him today. The idea was to post several pictures of him over the past 4 years but after an hour I had only gotten through the 1st year. The following pictures are some of my favorites.


No comments:
Post a Comment