AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! This was my reaction when Austin asked me to look inside a bag in our backyard. This is what I found times two:


I went to a baby shower on Saturday and while I was gone Austin and Jacob found two of these in our backyard. Austin and Jacob LOVE snakes. Fortunately they decided to let them go after awhile.

Austin is definitely all boy. (And to think Jacob was getting worried when Austin started carrying around a gold sequins purse.)
17 comments:
I'll take the gold sequins any day. I think this is the first time I haven't been jealous of you and your gorgeous house...
I can't believe Austin is SMILING in that pic...oh I was grossed out just looking at it. I walked into a dead cockaroch on my desk this morning and am still recovering!! Way to be all boy Austin! Maybe he won't mind coming over to my house to kill bugs! =)
oh bytheway, I'll call ya after work and bring over 24 k? We got home after midnight last night and I figured that was a LITTLE too late to call! haha. Sorry!
He looks like he is in heaven. My boys also LOVE snakes, luckily we have never had an encouter with a real one (meaning not in a cage at the zoo or a pet store). I am with you, I prefer to stay as far away from them as possible.
Awesome! I love the gold sequin purse comment - I can just imagine that Jacob's reaction was similar to what Kurt's would be :). Those are some big snakes - atleast Drave's was a baby.
Ya, the beauty of living in a house. We have some slithery friends as well that live under our front porch! The big difference is all us Fluhmans are creeped out by snakes. I might need to hire out Jacob and Austin to come de-snake our yard.
Hahaha! My mom actually came home to a snake in a jar once when I was little. My dad even had it sitting on the coffee table in the living room, her reaction was about the same as your's I think! haha
I was relieved he wasn't holding a huge spider! But snakes are creepy too! I guess I better prepare since I have a boy!
AHHHHHHH! Would be my response, too. Whenever I see a spider--even the tiniest one--I freak out! And snakes...oh snakes are much worse!
That is hysterical! I can only imagine that that scene will be replayed in my home in about 4 more years....and I will probably pee my pants in fear. I am deathly afraid of snakes, and I am not sure I could ever go out in the backyard again knowing that those slithery little creatures were back there. Strike one against Iowa.
I am glad it is too hot in AZ to have snakes crawling around. That would totally freak me out. Austin looks so proud holding the snake up. What a cutie!
I showed Carlos your post and he was like "is it real?" "oh, it's dead" and I was like, "no honey, it's a live snake he is playing with!" haha he is not a fan of snakes! Hey, what day are you coming to Utah? My aunt and grandma are throwing me a baby shower on July 5th, will you be here for that?
OH WOW!! Yeah, I would have freaked out. I love Austin's face - he is totally loving it!
HI Guys!!!! I found you through Deb. Just thought I would drop a note and say hi and I hope all is well! And you handled the snake thing way better than I would have!
Send me your address, and I'll have my grandma send you an invite. janesepo@yahoo.com
I think that would be my response as well. I hate snakes, they are creepy, I'm happy to not have seen one of those for a while.
I still can't believe that Austin was holding that snake. Bryton would have never got that close let alone hold it. Austin is just like his dad. No fear! That can be good and bad for you as a mom! Austin sure has grown up alot this past year also. I can't wait to check him out here soon.
Post a Comment