One of Chase's favorite things to do right now is to attach himself to any free leg that might walk by. Then he clings on to take a ride. I have to admit that the ride doesn't last to long when it is my leg. There is something about and extra 30 pounds attached to one leg that makes it hard for me to walk.
7 comments:
That is too cute, Kelly!
What a patient dad Jake is! I bet chase loves those hard wood floors!
How cute! I love his little voice! He is talking so good!
That's a cute video Kelly!! That's funny that Chase likes that because it's a DAILY "activity" that happens at our house to ---- Erik loves doing it too! They are both so dang heavy!! :)
man he is at such a fun age and we are missing it! :( he is so adorable. and those hardwood floors are so nice. do you like having them? are they throughout the house?
This little guy is a total stud!
Haha, I used to love to do that when I was a kid!
Post a Comment