Austin: Daddy you need to go see one of those snoring doctors I saw on T.V.
Daddy:What you think I snore?
Austin: Daddy it's OK. That is just how Heavenly Father made you. But daddy, snoring doctors are very powerful, like Jesus, they can help you not snore anymore.
10 comments:
That is the funniest thing I have heard all....year...Matt and I laughed really, really hard just now at that.
That is the funniest thing I have heard all....year...Matt and I laughed really, really hard just now at that.
Very cute! Austin had some funny comments in Primary today too. He is a smart kid. Ya know, whenever Nora tell us her friends, Austin is usually the first one mentioned. She just loves him!
Austin is one smart kid! What a cutie!
He is hilarious!!!! That gave me a good laugh!
I love that kid's personality! So funny!
Hahahahahahahaha, I'm going to have to show that to Carlos!
Hey Kelly,
(This is for Jacob's benefit...) Last year I specifically asked Matt to ask me to the Gala, and he didn't. I was bummed about it even after the Gala, so I think he learned his lesson. And the picking flowers for me thing...he didn't totally think of that on his own. I told him a couple days prior that if he ever wanted to pick me flowers, those were my favorite. (As great as guys are, they don't think of some things on their own. :))
Gala will be a great night! Hanging out with friends is always the best.
Michael just got surgery for his snoring and it's working for that part of his throat. Now he has to get it done for his nose next. For the throat they put in little tubes above his little thing that hangs (whatever it's called). It's great but expensive. $1500 for the throat and insurence doesn't cover it by the way. The nose yes it does. I love that your kid said that. It's great but snoring can also be a serious issue. Michael grandfather stopped breathing and never got tested. His father got tested and found out he has sleep apnea.
The good thing is that he doesn't ahve to worry about people hearing him when he sleeps on the plane;)
Ta ta
oh my word!! That is so funny.
Post a Comment