When Austin came home yesterday we had the following conversation and I couldn't help but post this one.
Austin:(taking off coat turns to see elliptical is missing) Hey, where is the elliptical?
mom: We sold it today.
Austin: WHAT!! Now where am I supposed to hang my coat!
Yes we have been using the elliptical as a coat rack. Both of the boys would come home take their coats off and hang them right on the elliptical without even having to ask them. But I have to say, even though both coats ended up on the floor yesterday, I am really excited since we sold it for $100.00 more than we bought it for. Yes, I love craigslist. And maybe now I can afford my gym membership that I actually use.
5 comments:
Too funny!! And way to make $100 extra! I'm all about Craigslist too - we sold so much on there when we were moving from IA. Stuff I didn't think would sell, stuff I wouldn't even buy. Love it!
Love it..."where are we suppose to put our coats"! Classic! Even more awesome is making an extra $100. Craigslist and I are BFF's...I love it!
How funny. I love your kid conversations. It makes me excited for all the fun things to come with our little Gem!
That is a good business deal - making $100 more than you bought it for. Craigslist rocks!
I laughed and laughed about this. I think my parents had a Health Rider for about 10 years that also was used as a clothing rack. So funny.
I miss you guys!
Post a Comment