Monday, May 18, 2009

T-BALL

We have been having so much fun this year with t-ball. Austin has really had a great time and is actually getting the hang of it. I know there are a ton of pictures but I just couldn't narrow it down any more. There are some great videos at the end for the grandparents. I love the first two videos because you can hear an unprompted Chase cheering on his brother.













6 comments:

Chrissy Jo said...

Yay Austin! Way to go dude! I love all the pictures. And the one through the fence is very artistic.

Amy said...

What a stud!

Mandy said...

I love the picture of him on the base when it looks like he is biting his nails (totally something I would have done if I was worried about weather or not to run to the next base)

Erica said...

Go Austin!! He looks so cute in all his baseball gear!

What a good brother Chase is to be cheering him on!

Haylee Mollerup said...

What a cute little baseball player!!! He's definitely got it all down!!! GO AUSTIN!!!

jodie said...

Such a stud. He's going pro for sure. :)