Friday, September 11, 2009
Logan Canyon
One of my very favorite things to do is to hike. Since Iowa doesn't offer me much to fulfill this past time I tried to plan several hiking trips while in UT and ID. Unfortunately, I didn't get as many in as I would have liked but I did manage to get a few short ones in. (And yes, I have made it to Ledges.) Growing up in Logan, I fell in love with Logan Canyon at an early age. It is still my favorite place to go. One morning I talked Jacob into waking up early and doing a quick hike with me before he had to study that day. We woke up early, left the kiddos with grandma and took a short drive up the canyon to hike Crimson Trail. I enjoyed some great company, beautiful views, and the peace of mind of being in my favorite place. These are a few pictures from our hike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Could you BE any cuter? I think not, pretty puppy.
Gorgeous photos!!! What a fun date without kids!!
I love Logan canyon, too! I was hoping to talk Nate into a hike, but it didn't happen! Great pictures!
My fave is the one of you and Jake together by yourselves---gotta enjoy those moments, right?
Reading this totally made me miss the mountains and that beautiful canyon! Awesome pictures though!
Post a Comment