We had so much fun in Logan this year. We kept plenty busy doing lots of little things every day.
For the 4th of July we had fun lighting off fireworks in the street.
We had a nice little group.


The boys had fun target shooting with their b-b guns.
We had dutch oven up Logan Canyon.
Chase got to help grandpa fix the door.

It was very intense.
One of their favorite activities was turning the slide into a water slide.

Even Sara gave it a try.
Below: Austin, Chase, Nathan, and Sara.
Soon after we arrived in Logan Chase discovered grandpa's motorcycle. (Or bicycle as Chase likes to call them. He kept begging grandpa to take him for a ride. I couldn't figure out why grandpa kept saying no because he rarely tells the kids no. It wasn't until I heard him ask for a ride on the bicycle that it made sense.
My daredevil Chase.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had lots of fun. What an exciting trip. Too bad we didn't get a chance to see you. Maybe next time...when are you heading to UT again?
love. nothing like summers at home. especially over the 4th.
Yeah....go Logan! Gotta love that place! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun this summer. I can't tell you how much I love the picture of Chase coming down "water slide" so cute!
Awesome!
Post a Comment