Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Introducing.....

Jackson Colt Pluid Born: November 22, 2010 at 10:02 AM
Weight: 8 lbs 6 ounces
Length: 21. 5 inches

8 comments:

jodie said...

Yay! Congratulations Pluid family! He's precious. And I love his name!

sarita said...

He IS precious, and you know I love the name as well. I am itching to call you but will give you a very short time to recover before I start the incessant phone calls...

Congrats to all!

Love you!

Mel and David said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you! He looks perfect... and so sweet! I think he looks a lot like Chase. I am glad things are going well.... Congrats! Congrats!

shauni said...

He is a doll! congratulations.

The Robinson Bunch said...

awwww he is soooo precious! CONGRATULATIONS!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness - what a CUTE baby - and I'm so not just saying that. And totally loving the name!! I hope everything went super smoothly & y'all are all doing fabulously!!!

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!

Christie said...

Congratulations. You guys didn't waste any time posting. I'm glad. He's beautiful. Hope you're getting some rest.

iMzOOL said...

wahooN B! hjnuyhbbbbhuh (zuri wanted to type) congrats you guys! what a cutie. how was it?