Friday, October 12, 2007

Chase is 9 months!!




Chase is 9 months old now. I can't believe how fast this year is going by. It seems like just yesterday he was born. He and Austin are little buddies. They are so cute to watch. Chase is getting so close to walking. He stands for a few seconds by himself before he carefully sits himself down and he cruises around everything. I love his laugh, his smile, and everything else about him. He is such a sweet baby. Austin is such a cute big brother. I love my boys. If you want to see more 9 month pics go to https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTP32802064038JCP and type in my name.

2 comments:

Jill said...

oh darling! he really is so cute. and he is getting so big! he will be walking by the time we see you guys in December :)

Ashley said...

Coming from someone who isn't biased, I totally agree!! He's adorable, both your boys are! I love how they're such good friends!! Now you just need a little girl. =)