Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch!

So we were supposed to go out on a date last night. It has been months since we've been out together so we were very excited. Of course the kids are sick with horrible coughs. We decided that we probably shouldn't contaminate all the other kids. Oh well! Jacob surprised us and planned a family outing. We went to this fun little pumpkin patch. We had so much fun. The kids loved it. The had some animals to look at, giant hay bails to climb on, tractor rides, to name a few. The best part is that it was FREE!! We need to go back so we can buy our pumpkins.

Chase on the tractor ride.

Mom and Austin in the pumpkin patch! You can see the tractor in the background.
Chase in the pumpkin patch.
Mom, Austin and Chase petting the pony.
Chase and mom on the hay bail train.
Austin and dad climbing on the hay bail train.
Mom, Chase and dad on the tractor ride. Picture taken by Austin.
Shows off Chase's teeth.

This video is of Austin jumping from the hayloft into a giant haystack. He had so much fun.

6 comments:

sarita said...

We missed you last night but it looks like you guys were the ones who had all the fun!! Where is this pumpkin patch? Love the new blog look, by the way!

Jill said...

what a blast! we loved the pictures. brad & i were just sitting here watching all of your videos again. :) love it! you look so cute btw, i spy some christmas card photos in that bunch. we miss you guys!

Matt and Erin said...

I love your pictures! They are so cute!...You should have called me and Matt and we would have kidna...I mean...watched your kids for you so you could have gone on your date. :)

Amy said...

How fun, you guys look like you all had fun at the Pumpking Patch. Love Austin jumping in the hay. What a happy family you all are!

Carlos said...

I love your blog!!! The boys look so big! It's amazing how they grow so fast!

kdance said...

I didn't know you had a blog! After I saw your comment on mine, I did a little searching, and I found you! Yay! Tell me where this pumpkin patch is. I want to go.
Karin :)