This year, for some reason, I was dreading carving pumpkins. I could just envision the kids trying to get the sharp knives and trying to run around the house with them and I was sure I would end up having to carve 4 pumpkins myself. I was pleasantly surprised we received these fun little face decorations in the mail from grandpa and grandma P. The kids had a great time and I had a great time not having to carve.


The best part is that I can use them again next year!!
4 comments:
Those are cute! I need something like that!
Oh my gosh, I love that....I need some of those. Ryan carved our pumpkin Tuesday night and it started smelling last night because it was molding. Where did they buy them at?
So cute! My Mom sent us some of those...they are the BEST!
What a great idea! Cute pumpkins!
Post a Comment