Thanks to some great advice(thanks Becca) we made a trip to Howell's Pumpkin patch. We had a great time. My parents where here visiting so it made it even better.
My kids love the corn pools out here. I've never heard of one until we came to Iowa. They are all over the place here. Which I guess makes sense. My kids clearly love them.

They had this awesome slide. It launched the kids. Austin was a little nervous so he made Chase go down first to make sure it was safe.

After he heard Chase's squealing he decided it must not be too bad.

I loved the kid area. There were so many things to climb on, swing on and just run around.

They had a little petting zoo with some rabbits but Chase thought this windmill was much more interesting.

We also took a tractor ride out into the fields so we could pick our pumpkins. Once out there they wheelbarrows to ride in and a great little corn maze. Austin thought it was the greatest.

Picture of the boys with grandpa and grandma.

This is a rare occasion. Usually Austin will not allow the animals to eat directly out of his hands.

So I just thought this sign above the goats was just really funny.

This place was a lot of fun. I think it is worth a visit and we will be going back next year.
2 comments:
AWH. So fun. I love that G+G came to visit. I want to see pictures of the room you painted.
We took Nora to Howell's as well. What a fun place. Maybe next year we shoulg go together!
Post a Comment