Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blizzard - Day 2

Note to self: When there is going to be a blizzard don't bother to shovel the night before. The crazy winds will just blow all the snow from your piles and the neighbors piles back to your house.

When the winds finally died down we bundled up again to re shovel the walks. We had some crazy snow drifts up against our house.
The boys had so much fun playing in them.
Here's a quick vidoe clip of the boys playing in the snow.

2 comments:

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

Wow! That is A LOT of snow! I am a little envious. We don't even have enough to completely hide the grass yet!

The Rashall Family said...

I can't believe how much snow you have. That is crazy! I so wish you guys were coming home for Christmas. I miss you.