A friend of mine said on her blog that the idea behind their gingerbread house is to make it look like the candy aisle at Wal-mart threw up on it. We tried to follow that advice and well mission accomplished.
My sister has made gingerbread houses from scratch for years and I've always wanted to try it. Since this was my first try I decided to keep my structure simple and only added a couple of stained-glass windows.
It turned out good and I'm excited to make something a little more fancy next year.
When I finished putting the house together we left it completely to the boys to decorate. Jacob and I did help but only with what we were instructed to do.
Chase pretty much just ate candy the entire time.
4 comments:
I'm loving all this blogging going on at The Pluid Spot!
The houses look awesome. I am especially impressed that the boys did it all themselves. Way to go, Austin and Chase!
I love it! We bought a gingerbread house from Walmart and it was a lot of fun but I like yours better. It looks great.
I agree with Sara...I love all your posts. Looks like the "candy isle throw-up" was a success! What a great house:).
Come to my g-bread party next year. Your presence will make it fab-o!
Post a Comment