Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chase

One of the benefits of Austin being gone at school all day is the one on one time I get to spend with Chase. It has been so fun for me to see his personality shine when he is all by himself. He really is a very different child during the day. A couple of his favorite things to do is to help me cook and to "swim."
I'm big into letting my kids help me cook. I have so many memories of cooking with my mom when I was young. She never got angry when I was making a mess or when she would come home to me experimenting in the kitchen. She was so patient with me and still puts up with countless questions about cooking. I cherish the memories I had cooking with her and want my boys to feel the same way.
I often find Chase doing back floats in the tub. We fill the tub pretty high so he can actually do a real back float. I think he little face is so cute all surrounded by water. It shows off those big beautiful eyes of his.
Oops! Sucking in a little to much water.

The recovery!
After a couple minutes of coughing and spitting up some water he was right back floating in the water.

No comments: