Sunday, October 31, 2010

36 Weeks!

Yeah I'm 36 weeks today! I can't believe how close yet so far away I am. I'm so excited to meet this little guy. Here is my bump. If you can call it a bump. To me it looks more like a mountain. I've been so amazed at how unique each of my pregnancies have been. It reminds me how unique each of my boys are. I'm so excited to meet this new little guy. To experience his personality. To see if he looks like either of his brothers or if he too will have his own unique look. I still can't believe I'm going to be the mom of 3 boys! Sometimes it scares me to death and other times I imagine my three boys together and I just get so excited. Who knows, maybe this one will be mellow and calm. Miracles do happen, right?

I've been so grateful for how easy this pregnancy has been for me thus far. That's not to say I don't have moments. But I've been so blessed with great friends who just seem to know when I need something and my sweet mom who has come out to help so many times. Just having someone around to talk to and play games with has been so much fun. I really do have the best mom. But I'm especially grateful for Jacob. I know it's been so hard for him to be so far away from us for the past few months. But somehow he always manages to make me feel better when I need it. We are so excited for you to come home!!

8 comments:

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

You look great Kel! Can't wait to meet this little guy too. Have you guys decided on a name yet? I also can't wait for you and Jake to be back together. So glad this time apart is almost over.

Kellie said...

you are a very cute pregnant person :) i'm crossing my fingers that my next one is a little more calm too...

Anonymous said...

When does Jacob come home? Hopefully before the baby right? You look great. I hope everything goes well for the last month & the delivery. I'll be thinking of you.

Devin & Shalise said...

You look so good Kelly! I can't wait to see this cute lil' guy either! I will cross my fingers for a calm baby :)

Matt and Erin said...

You are super woman, Kelly! AND you look great! Matt wants to steal Chase and Austin one of these nights soon for a play date. PLEASE let us!

iMzOOL said...

ha! you are just a tummy. you look great. i am so excited for you. wish we were still neighbors. hope everything is going well. jenga says hi to austin and chase. :)

sarita said...

Love the belly! You ARE superwoman! I can barely handle this year and I'm not even pregnant!

I'm homesick for Iowa. Wish I could be there to help out when little Jackson? makes his debut!!

Miss you!

Jill said...

Beautiful Kell, you're so almost there (he's almost here!!!) and you're doing a great job of it.