Saturday, October 30, 2010

Beggar's Night

Tonight was Beggar's Night in Iowa. That means trick or treating. I've been kind of dreading it all day only because I seem to be waddling a little more pronounced than usual and walking was a little more painful and slower than usual. (Not that I'm complaining. Well lets face it, I'm complaining!) But as soon as it got dark we threw a bowl of candy on the doorstep and headed out.

Here are my cute boys: Caption Rex and T-Rex.
I loved his tail!
My favorite picture of the night. Headed up the street and back.
The boys did pretty good at not ditching me for the first few houses. I'm not sure if I got slower or if they got faster but about half way through the night I couldn't keep up.
Fortunately for me they were done pretty fast and wanted to come home and pass out candy to the trick or treaters. Chase enjoyed practicing his dinosaur roar all night and letting every person know that they weren't scary at all.
Of course when it was time for bed he couldn't stop sobbing because of all the scary monsters.

No comments: