Sunday, October 24, 2010

Where's Chase?

A few weeks ago I went to check on the boys one last time before I headed to bed. When I got to Chase's room he wasn't in bed. I started checking his usual hiding places and had no luck. That is when I started to panic. I started yelling, "Chase, Chase" over and over. Of course I got no response. That is when I really started to panic. I had the gut wrenching feeling that he was gone and was near tears. (Remember, I am pregnant.) Then I had a calming feeling to look under his bed. We keep a spare mattress underneath his bed so there is really no extra room thus the reason I didn't check there in the first place. But there he was fast asleep. When it happened again a few weeks later I checked there first and then grabbed my camera. This time he wedged himself all they way up against the wall so I had to lift the bed up and over him to get him out. Silly boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a tight squeeze! Glad you found him.