All the while, he must of been rolling around because he was completely tangled up in the binding and thread. He had it wrapped pretty tightly around his neck. In fact had he rolled much tighter I hate to think of what could have happened. The thread was wrapped so tightly, it actually cut him all around his neck. Thank goodness it wasn't so tight that he couldn't scream for help. It scared me to death!
I spent the next several days hand stitching the binding back onto the mattress and making sure it was reinforced. I also always make sure he at least has a mattress pad or sheet covering it as well. Lesson learned here.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Mattress
Doesn't this boy have one of the sweetest faces you've ever seen?
I'm mean seriously, I just can't get over it.
Every thing about it just makes me smile. I mean this kid can do no wrong in my eyes.
Then one day I heard him screaming the most blood curdling scream I've ever heard come from this sweet boy. He was supposed to be napping. I ran to his room to find this. (He had soaked threw his jammies and I wasn't done washing his sheets before nap time. Being lazy, I opted to just lay a blanket down on his mattress rather than pulling out one of the spare sets of sheets I own and put him down for a nap.) I guess the end of the binding had come loose on the mattress and he found it. He pulled and pulled until this happened:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, that is SCARY! Glad everything turned out all right.
Post a Comment