In the never ending search of fun, free things to do, I ran across
geocaching with your kids. Of course there's and app for that. Instantly I knew this would be a huge success. We found a location that was close to home and headed off.

I had told the boys about it earlier in the day but decided to wait for Jacob to get home.

As and added bonus we discovered this little trail system that is like a giant maze.


The app tells you what direction to go and how far away you are from it.

We went in circles a few times. Chase started getting a little frustrated.

But thanks to a dad for braving the brush(Poison Ivy) we found the cache! The boys were so excited when we finally found it.


Until we opened it and all there was, was a broken crayon and a bent
nerf gun dart. I guess someone forgot there
geocaching etiquette. (If you take something, you have to leave something new.) We still had a blast and can't wait to try it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment