Out of the blue one morning, a friend called and asked if we wanted free tickets to the
Phillies game. Without thinking I said of course. Then I hung up the phone and realized I had just committed to go to a
Phillies game with my three boys, by myself. Jackson had already missed his morning nap and the game was going to be right in the middle of his afternoon nap. I figured the tickets were free so whats the big deal if we go and leave early.
I've never been a baseball but have memories of going to Dodger games a couple of times when I was younger and loved the idea of my boys having the same type of memories. So off we went. Our seats were awesome! The view was perfect. A baseball even flew within inches of hitting us. The weather was perfect. All the tipsy fans around us
thought I was the most amazing mom ever to bring three, young boys to a game by myself.
Me and Jacks

Our view!

Chase

Austin

Despite it being in the middle of Jackson's nap time you was a trooper. He didn't cry once until the top of the ninth. Fortunately are seats had access to an indoor section with seats and
TVs everywhere. We were able to watch the end of the game on the way out and make it toward the exit before the crowds. This was one of the funnest days I've had with my boys yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment